WHAT IS THE PROCESS FOR MY CHILD TO BECOME A LITTLE?
COMMUNITY- BASED MENTORING AND SPORTS BUDDIES PROGRAMS
- Completion of an application (Call BBBS to request an application.)
- Interview and pre-match training with the child or youth’s parent/guardian to obtain a family history
- Home visit with the child or youth to determine his/her interests and willingness to participate, as well as to provide the pre-match training
- Written recommendation from counselor/therapist, if applicable
SITE-BASED MENTORING PROGRAM
- Referral received from participating school with parent/guardian’s written permission
- Interview with child or youth at school to determine his/her interests and willingness to participate, as well as to provide the pre-match training
TAKE THE FIRST STEP TOWARDS HELPING A CHILD REACH THEIR FULL POTENTIAL! CALL 301.739.4711.
For More Information View Our Full Brochure: